Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Let us get it rolling

I have been playing guitar for over 10 years now. Before that, I was a band geek playing trumpet for about 10 years also. I love music, and I love the guitar.

Currently, I am involved with my church as a sort of back up worship leader. The Larrivee D-03 with a B-Band preamp has sufficed so far. This has been my favorite acoustic guitar.

Having recently purchased a house, I have a room that is going to be setup as my practice room. Right now my Schecter occupies it along with my most basic amp, the Marshall.

I love the guitar, and I love discussing music. Please feel free to stop by and post any opinions and reply backs.

Any topic that you want covered? Let me know. I'm open minded about anything. Slack tuning your thing? Teach me about it. Stuck on the capo and want to escape? I can show you how!

This is sort of my intro entry on this blog. I hope this progresses into a site full of information and lessons garnered for the guitar player, or future guitarist.

No comments: